The 5 Love Languages were introduced by Gary Chapman in his popular book about how love is expressed in romantic relationships in a variety of ways. Do you know yours?
Today I’m putting a spin on this concept and applying each of the Love Languages to how you relate to your many interests as a multi-passionate person.
This is going to be especially supportive once you begin to create priorities among your many ideas and don’t want to feel like you’re leaving your other passions behind.
Using your Love Language to connect with your passions (even if they’re not front and center in your life right now) is an easy and creative way to honor who you are as a multi-passionate.
This is a fun one!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Find out your Love Language: https://5lovelanguages.com/quizzes/love-language
- Do you have a question or reflection about this episode? I’d love to hear it! Send me a voice note.
- 🤩 FREE TRAINING: How to Bring Your Ideas to Life on a Completely Stress-Free Timeline with the Priority Mapping Method.
- 🎉 My group coaching program for multi-passionates is NOW ENROLLING! Learn more and join us by visiting https://multipassionatemastery.com/coaching
- 📌 Never miss a new episode! Join my email list and opt-in for podcast updates. Sign up here: https://joi-knows-how.com/newsletter
- 😍 Loving the show? Show your support starting at just $3/month. Sign up HERE.
🎙 MORE EPISODES YOU’LL LOVE 🎙
PIN FOR LATER: