Have you been wondering if you are a multi-passionate (or multipotentialite, or multihyphenate)?
I’ve been assuming that because you listen to this podcast, you identify as a multi-passionate creative a hundred percent of the time, but it occurred to me the other day that you might be listening to this in a more investigative sense.
Maybe you’re curious about what it’s like to be multi-passionate, and you’re not sure if any of what we talk about here on Multi-Passionate Mastery even applies to you!
So in this episode, we’re going to talk about five signs that you are multi-passionate, and what discovering that about yourself will look like as you begin to embrace that.
After you listen, SEND ME A VOICE NOTE and let me know if you’re a multi-passionate so that I can connect with you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- → Listen to The full Jack of all Trades Quote
More episodes about the Priority Mapping Method for Multi-Passionates:
- 🎙 Ep 14: How to create clear priorities when you’re multi-passionate and want to do “all the things”
💭 Questions or reflections about this episode? SEND ME A VOICE NOTE
- 🎉 My coaching program for multi-passionates: Prioritize and Thrive
- 💌 Join my love-letter list to be notified anytime a new episode airs and get weekly inspiration sent directly to your inbox: Sign up HERE!
- 🥳 SUPPORT THE SHOW starting at just $3 a month.
- You can access the automated transcript for this episode HERE.
Want a sneak peek of what I teach inside of my coaching program? Register for my free training here: https://multipassionatemastery.com/free
PIN FOR LATER:
Be the first to comment