You’ve heard it time and time again: “Consistency is key. Just keep showing up!”
But what if that’s a challenge for you as a multi-passionate person?
What if the concept of being consistent feels like an impossible goal?
What if you’ve really tried your hardest to remain consistent with something only to get distracted along the way, or feel like you need to take a break… does that make you wrong or bad?
If you’re not motivated by consistency, does that mean you’ll never be successful?
We’re unpacking all of the above in today’s episode.
I personally think that consistency is overrated. Let’s talk about what to focus on instead, especially if you’re multi-passionate.
Let’s get into it!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 🤩 FREE TRAINING: How to Bring Your Ideas to Life on a Completely Stress-Free Timeline with the Priority Mapping Method.
- Do you have a question or reflection about this episode? I’d love to hear it! Send me a voice note.
- 🎉 My group coaching program for multi-passionates is NOW ENROLLING!
Ready to FINALLY break free from the pressure of doing “all the things” at once?! Prioritize and Thrive has the coaching, course, and community that you need. Learn more and join us by visiting https://multipassionatemastery.com/coaching
- 📌 Never miss a new episode! Join my email list and opt-in for podcast updates. Sign up here: https://joi-knows-how.com/newsletter
- 😍 Loving the show? Please take a moment to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (here’s how) or a 5-star rating on Spotify.
- You can access the automated transcript for this episode HERE.
PIN FOR LATER: