Today we’re exploring 3 tips for feeling GOOD about yourself at the end of the year.
What’s this time of year like for you?
Do you enjoy slowing down, logging off, and blasting all of the holiday music?
Or do you find yourself taking score of whether or not you were able to accomplish all that you set out to do earlier in the year?
A mix of both?
For a long time, as hard as I tried, I couldn’t avoid the months of November/ December being a looming reminder that the year was almost “over” and I hadn’t accomplished as much as I wanted to.
Not a good feeling.
In recent years, I’ve embraced simple reframes that helped me to shift into a more positive, gentle, and self-loving experience.
Scroll up to listen to today’s bonus episode and learn my 3 tips for actually feeling GOOD about yourself at the end of the year!
AND, if you want to make sure that you get notified when season 3 of my podcast airs, click HERE to opt-in for podcast updates and you’ll never miss a new episode.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 🎧 Listen back to episode 27 for more on the “flexible long-term view” concept. Check it out HERE.
- ⭐️ Help us celebrate season 2 by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts (here’s how) or a 5-star rating on Spotify!
- 📌 Never miss a new episode! Subscribe on your podcast app or join my email list HERE for updates.
- ✨ Ready to FINALLY break free from the pressure of doing “all the things” at once? Check out my coaching program, Prioritize and Thrive, HERE.
- 💭 Do you have a question or reflection about this episode? I’d love to hear it! Send me a voice note.
- WATCH MY NEW FREE TRAINING: How to Bring Your Ideas to Life on a Completely Stress-Free Timeline
Access the automated transcript for this episode HERE
PIN FOR LATER: