Have you ever wondered what it ACTUALLY takes to start a business as a multi-passionate?
Today we’re chatting with my favorite business coach, Michelle Ward, about exactly that!
Tune in to get Michelle’s takes on:
- Why owning your own business is a good career choice for multi-passionates.
- What multi-passionates THINK will be a roadblock to starting their business that’s actually more solvable than they realize.
- How multi-passionates can make important decisions about starting their business, even if they want to do “all the things.”
⬇️ FREE TRAINING ⬇️
If you liked this episode, you’ll love our FREE TRAINING: What it ACTUALLY Takes to Launch a Business as a Multi-Passionate.
REGISTER HERE and get access to the 4-step process that has helped hundreds of aspiring multi-passionate biz owners go from “someday” to “launch date!”
😍 About Michelle 😍
Michelle Ward is a business coach and CEO of 90 Day Business Launch. Since 2008, she’s helped hundreds of women launch their service-based dream businesses so they can become their own damn boss. You may have seen or heard her in New York Magazine, NY Post, The Huffington Post, USA Today, or hundreds of other media outlets.
When she’s not coaching, teaching or speaking, she can be found watching her daughter play hockey, sitcom-binging with her husband, listening to Lizzo, or belting out show tunes.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Ready to FINALLY break free from the pressure of doing “all the things” at once? Check out my GROUP COACHING program, Prioritize and Thrive, HERE.
- Question or reflection about this episode? Send me a voice note!
- Love the show? Leave a review!
🎁 SUBSCRIBE TO THRIVE GUIDE 🎁
Thrive Guide is our NEW digital magazine! It’s beautifully designed and full of thoughtful resources to help you THRIVE as a multi-passionate. Subscribe for FREE to get your first issue delivered to your inbox today!
Access the automated transcript HERE.
PIN FOR LATER: