Having a personal brand as a multi-passionate is SUPER important. It allows you to grow, shift, and evolve while still maintaining a connection with your audience and/or community.
But what does it mean to create a personal brand as a multi-passionate person who needs the freedom to change their mind often?
Is it all about colors, fonts, and signature emojis?
Today I talk with Shyne Webster, a branding expert and fellow multi-passionate who offers a refreshing take on what it means to build a brand, why having a memorial brand is MORE important than having a successful business, and how to tap into the movement you’re creating to inform the way your brand shows up in the world.
Press play and get your notepad ready!
😍 About our Guest 😍
Shyne Webster is a brand strategist, designer, Adobe Express Ambassador, and the founder of Designed by Shyne, among other hats she may wear. She started her first business at 17 years old and founded her studio a year later; today, at 20, she’s helped nearly one hundred brands grow. Shyne is a leader for fellow rebels and disruptors, blazing her own “bright orange trail” through the industry with her anti-hustle, human-first approach to brand building.
Links mentioned in this epidsode:
- 👀 Shyne reviews my sales page in real time! Here’s the link if you want to follow along: https://multipassionatemastery.com/coaching
- 📲 Connect with Shyne on all social platforms: @shynebydesign
- ☀️ Join Shyne’s free Discord Community: The Sun Spot
- 🖥 For all things Shyne, visit her website: https://designedbyshyne.com
- 🤩 FREE TRAINING: How to Bring Your Ideas to Life on a Completely Stress-Free Timeline with the Priority Mapping Method.
- 📌 Never miss a new episode! Join my email list and opt-in for podcast updates. Sign up here: https://joi-knows-how.com/newsletter
- 🎉 My group coaching program for multi-passionates is NOW ENROLLING!
Ready to FINALLY break free from the pressure of doing “all the things” at once?! Prioritize and Thrive has the coaching, course, and community that you need. Learn more and join us by visiting https://multipassionatemastery.com/coaching
- 😍 Loving the show? Take a moment to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (here’s how) or a 5-star rating on Spotify.
- 📜 You can access the automated transcript for this episode HERE
PIN FOR LATER: