Welcome back to the show! Get ready to fall in love with having clear priorities.
In our last conversation, we talked about how to stop feeling flaky as a multi-passionate.
I wanted to make sure that we covered that because being a multi-passionate person does not have to be associated with being flaky, indecisive, and so on.
Instead, I want you to understand that with just a few simple life skills you can unlock the superpowers that you have as a multi-passionate.
And the NUMBER ONE skill to have in your toolkit as a multi-passionate is PRIORITIZATION. Tune into today’s episode to find out why.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 🤩 FREE TRAINING: How to Bring Your Ideas to Life on a Completely Stress-Free Timeline with the Priority Mapping Method.
- 📌 Never miss a new episode! Join my email list and opt-in for podcast updates. Sign up here: https://joi-knows-how.com/newsletter
- 🎉 My group coaching program for multi-passionates is NOW ENROLLING!
Ready to FINALLY break free from the pressure of doing “all the things” at once?! Prioritize and Thrive has the coaching, course, and community that you need. Learn more and join us by visiting https://multipassionatemastery.com/coaching
- 😍 Loving the show? Please take a moment to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (here’s how) or a 5-star rating on Spotify.
- You can access the automated transcript for this episode HERE.
PIN FOR LATER: