Hey, multi-passionate! Let’s explore how you can prioritize rest and make it a non-negotiable aspect of your life.
This is the FINALE episode of season 2 of the Multi-Passionate Mastery podcast. I produce my podcast in seasons because it allows me to prioritize rest and make sure that I’m honoring my creative process as a result.
So, it felt fitting to talk about how YOU can prioritize rest as a multi-passionate in this closing episode of the season.
- What does your relationship with rest currently look like?
- Do you set aside time to rest without any guilt, or are you waiting until you have everything “figured out” before you allow yourself to take a break and enjoy a period of rest?
- And have you decided that resting only means taking a nap/doing nothing, or have you considered more active ways to rest as well?
These are the questions that today’s episode will help you answer.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- ⭐️ Help us celebrate season 2 by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts (here’s how) or a 5-star rating on Spotify!
- 📌 Don’t miss our upcoming BONUS episodes! Subscribe on your podcast app or join my email list HERE for updates.
- 🎙 Check out episode 19, my interview with Human Design practitioner Krystal Woods HERE.
- ✨ Ready to FINALLY break free from the pressure of doing “all the things” at once? Check out my coaching program, Prioritize and Thrive, HERE.
- 💭 Do you have a question or reflection about this episode? I’d love to hear it! Send me a voice note.
🎁 SUBSCRIBE TO THRIVE GUIDE 🎁
Thrive Guide is our NEW digital magazine! It’s beautifully designed and full of thoughtful resources to help you THRIVE as a multi-passionate. Subscribe for FREE to get your first issue delivered to your inbox today!
WATCH MY NEW FREE TRAINING: How to Bring Your Ideas to Life on a Completely Stress-Free Timeline
>> Register HERE!<<
Access the automated transcript for this episode HERE
PIN FOR LATAER:
Be the first to comment