Shocking news: Time management is NOT the answer to all of your problems as a multi-passionate. Hear me out.
You have many passions, many talents, many interests, and you want to share various aspects of yourself with the world as a multi-passionate.
I LOVE that about you, but I know it leaves you asking these questions:
- How can you do all the things you want to do without feeling overwhelmed?
- How can you break out of the perpetual feeling of needing to “catch up” or being “behind?”
- How can you get past the feeling of there never being enough time?
You may think that learning “time management” is the answer, but today I want to go a step deeper and talk about something that’s MORE important than time management when you’re a multi-passionate person.
Tune in and get ready for a potent shift in perspective.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Ready to FINALLY break free from the pressure of doing “all the things” at once? Check out my GROUP COACHING program, Prioritize and Thrive, HERE.
- Do you have a question or reflection about this episode? I’d love to hear it! Send me a voice note.
- Love the show? Please take a moment to leave a review!
🎁 SUBSCRIBE TO THRIVE GUIDE 🎁
Thrive Guide is our NEW digital magazine! It’s beautifully designed and full of thoughtful resources to help you THRIVE as a multi-passionate. Subscribe for FREE to get your first issue delivered to your inbox today!
Access the automated transcript HERE
WATCH MY NEW FREE TRAINING: How to Bring Your Ideas to Life on a Completely Stress-Free Timeline
>> Register HERE!<<
PIN FOR LATER: