Why is it that as multi-passionates we feel that we have so much to prove?
Either we want to prove that we can do “all the things” at the same time in a very public way, or we want to prove that we can focus on “just one thing” to keep up with the specialists.
If you’re constantly feeling like you have something to prove, you’re not experiencing the freedom of fully embracing who you are as a multi-passionate. Let’s shift that!
In this week’s episode of the Multi-Passionate Mastery Podcast, I’m sharing why it’s time to let go of the idea that to be multi-passionate means you have to do everything at once or go the opposite route and limit what you choose to do out of fear of being judged. Get ready to accept that you have nothing to prove and embrace the freedom that comes with that.
We’ll chat about:
- My definition of what it means to be multi-passionate.
- Reframing how we look at multi-passionate as a noun instead of a verb (it’s who you ARE not what you DO).
- Dismantling the idea that you have to prove yourself as a multi-passionate by publicly doing all of the things at once.
- Why remembering that you have nothing to prove is a key for bravely sharing your work as a multi-passionate.
- And how my own challenges as a multi-passionate have led me to become a better coach for my clients.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot to post in your stories and tag me (@joi.knows.how), I love hearing from you! And as always, if you’re enjoying the podcast overall, please take the time to leave a review and a 5-star rating.
⬇️ SHOW NOTES ⬇️
Join my Love Letter List! You’ll get my “What Joi Knows” newsletter at the end of each month sharing no-fluff life advice for multi-passionates and a roundup of things I’m loving, as well as updates anytime a new podcast episode airs. PLUS get notified about any new offerings before anyone else. 😉
🥰 Connect with Joi on Instagram
For all things podcast related, please visit https://multipassionatemastery.com
Access the automated transcript HERE
PIN FOR LATER: