Most multi-passionates that I know struggle with finishing projects. Has this ever happened to you?
You start a new project and you’re super excited about it in the beginning, but eventually, that spark fades and shiny object syndrome begins to creep in.
If you’re multi-passionate, I know the answer is a big YES.
That was the case with Ali, until she joined my coaching program- Prioritize and Thrive- and learned a holistic approach to finally bringing her projects to the finish line.
In today’s client spotlight episode, you’ll hear from Ali about what drew her to join the program, what she has gained from it thus far, and why she recommends it to fellow multi-passionates.
Interested in joining Prioritize and Thrive? Visit https://multipassionatemastery.com/coaching
😍 About our Guest 😍
Ali is a mindful mom, wife, and educator. She helps gentle humans break up with diet culture once and for all so they can pour their energy into their passions instead of intentional weight loss. She’s a certified yoga instructor who specializes in gentle and restorative yoga and is a multi-passionate spiritual artist who loves to explore tarot, human design, and astrology.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Ali’s podcast, Many Women, HERE.
- 📲 Connect with Ali on Instagram: @balancedimperfectly
- 🖥 For more about Ali’s offerings visit her website: www.balancedimperfectly.com
- 🤩 FREE TRAINING: How to Bring Your Ideas to Life on a Completely Stress-Free Timeline with the Priority Mapping Method.
- 📌 Never miss a new episode! Join my email list and opt-in for podcast updates. Sign up here: https://joi-knows-how.com/newsletter
- 🎉 My group coaching program for multi-passionates is NOW ENROLLING!
Ready to FINALLY break free from the pressure of doing “all the things” at once?! Prioritize and Thrive has the coaching, course, and community that you need. Learn more and join us by visiting https://multipassionatemastery.com/coaching
- 😍 Loving the show? Take a moment to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (here’s how) or a 5-star rating on Spotify.
- 📜 You can access the automated transcript for this episode HERE
PIN FOR LATER: