In today’s episode of the Multi-Passionate Mastery podcast, we’ll discuss mindset shifts and practical tips to help you stop feeling flaky as a multi-passionate and start feeling empowered to make choices for yourself without apologizing for it.
Do you ever feel like being multi-passionate makes you “flaky”, indecisive, or all-over-the-place?
That’s probably because you have many talents, many interests, and a lot of OPTIONS which can you leave you trying things out only to decide later that it’s not the right thing for you.
But hear me out, you can change your mind often as a multi-passionate person WITHOUT making it mean that you’re “flaky.”
Specifically, there are three steps I encourage you to follow so that you can feel empowered to change your mind and make the best decisions for yourself without it meaning that you’re someone who “just can’t make up their mind.”
Tune in to hear more!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 🤩 FREE TRAINING: How to Bring Your Ideas to Life on a Completely Stress-Free Timeline with the Priority Mapping Method.
- 📌 Never miss a new episode! Join my email list and opt-in for podcast updates. Sign up here: https://joi-knows-how.com/newsletter
- 🎉 My group coaching program for multi-passionates is NOW ENROLLING!
Ready to FINALLY break free from the pressure of doing “all the things” at once?! Prioritize and Thrive has the coaching, course, and community that you need. Learn more and join us by visiting https://multipassionatemastery.com/coaching
- 😍 Loving the show? Please take a moment to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (here’s how) or a 5-star rating on Spotify.
- 📜 You can access the automated transcript for this episode HERE.
PIN FOR LATER:
Be the first to comment